All are welcome to come and Share their Heart!
This event is to give our community the opportunity to discuss and share with one another in a safe and welcoming environment.
First Class Legacy invite you to take full advantage of this informal forum where all input is valued from all.
Come alone, with a friend or bring your family.
Refreshments will be available.
Top Boy is a Netflix series about young people in a deprived estate struggling to survive, dealing with the temptations of violence, gangs and drugs, and touching on themes of mental health, single-parent families, neglected children and loyalty.
We will be discussing:
- Does it glamorise violence, is it facts or fiction?
- Where were all the Fathers?
- Is it really that violent?
- Is this the only narrative for Black Males?
- Where are the positive narratives and role models?
Get involved by joining us on Thursday 31st October:
Time: 6.30pm til 8pm
Venue: The Transformation Centre, 6 Rocky Lane, Aston, Birmingham B6 5RQ
Register attendance today, places are limited!
If you require any further information, please email our Project Coordinator via: email@example.com
First Class Legacy
The Most difficult conversations are the most needed
An evening packed with lots of learning, inspiration, conversation and discussion around important topics:
- How has the education system impacted your child?
- Do you know what county lines and child criminal exploitation is?
- Is your child at risk at being involved in criminal activity?
- Is there an app taking over your home and your child’s life?
All parents are invited to join us on Thursday 28th November 2019:
Time: 6pm sharp
Venue: The Holte Suite Aston Villa FC,Trinity Road, Birmingham, B6 6HE
Purchase your ticket today on Eventbrite
Join us for discussions and debates with Sabrina Dennis, CEO of First Class Legacy and other panellists.
Come and learn some key facts and information that can help improve the lives of parents, young people and families as well as being inspired and challenged to take that important step for you and the community.