Our bespoke programmes are suitable for any young person or young adult who desires change in their lives. We at FCL have worked with many young people from a range of backgrounds and understand the challenges that young people face in this new world, where there are many more distractions and other forces pulling them in different directions.
Get in touch today, to discuss your requirements and to book your free taster session.
Education 4 Life
“Enabling the next generation to be successful in the classroom but more importantly in life”
A series of twelve two hour lessons, devised to empower, excite transform the lives of young people aged between 13 and 18 in the inner city school system. Each seminar or lesson can be broken down into half hour or hourly seminars some will be in the form of workshops, others will be larger conferences and others will be very informal practical sessions. Each lesson has a subliminal message behind it detailed beneath the bold title in red. All seminars come with a session outline, rationale and lesson plan for convenience and to manage the planning which in many schools can be quite tiresome. For each session the resources will also be provided and so this enables the user to “grab and go”.
Aims of Education 4 life
Created to bridge the gap between the taught curriculum from ks3-4 and every day issues young people face today
Objectives of Education 4 life
• To encourage young people to think about themselves in a positive way
• To raise the moral standards and principals of young people
• To raise self -confidence and self-esteem
• To promote the importance of education in all its forms and to potentially change the average grades achieved to ones of a higher standard.
• To promote the importance of a healthy balanced lifestyle (mind, body ,etc.)
• To highlight the importance of consequences for all actions
• To encourage young people to think outside the box to be different.
• To offer a safe environment to be used as a sound board for different issues they may face
• To offer private and confidential one to one mentoring, counselling and signposting to those who require it
• To offer individual support to those who require it.
• To offer a fun safe environment where young people can come and be themselves. • To enable the next generation to be successful in the classroom but more importantly in life
• Who do you think you are?
• Take a deeper look
• I need more
• Mastering your emotions- don’t believe the hype
• Aspire to inspire
• The follow up
• Let’s strike a balance
• Now and then
• Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are
• Nearly there • Times up!
Session outlines can be provided upon request.